- Heightened seasonal sensitivity to dust, pollen and mold
- Digestive issues
- Sinus issues
- Joint and muscle issues
- Skin issues
- Hair loss
Understanding your Immune System
In turn, your adaptive immune system is divided into T cells and B cells.
Control and regulate our immune response
CD4 Helper Cells
T helper 1 (Th1) cells: releases IL2 & γ-IFN cytokines
T helper 2 (Th2) cells: releases IL4, IL5, IL6 & IL10 & TNF cytokines
T regulatory cells (Treg) cells: inhibit Th1 & Th2 responses
CD8 Cytotoxic Cells
Guided missiles of the immune cells killing viruses & malignant cells
Synthesise and release antibodies which recognize and destroy invading pathogens before they cause disease
How Prepared Immune™ works to maintain T-cell balance
- Fatigue from inability to fight off threats
- Frequently not feeling well
- Increase susceptibility to invading threats
Plant Sterols and Sterolins
In nature, plants contain plant fats called sterols (beta sitosterol/BSS), and attached to them are their glucoside sterolins (beta sitosterol glucoside/BSSG). These plant sterols & sterolins in a specific 100:1 ratio have been shown to:
Activate Treg Cells, balancing Th1 & Th2 cells which control & regulate our immune systemReduce inflammatory responses Reduce our cortisol stress response
Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract, rich in proanthocyaninidins, is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent which has been shown to:
Modulate the immune system by also balancing the Th1 & Th2 cellsReduces inflammatory responses Increases blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery to muscles Increases levels of beneficial bacteria in the gut
Boosts the immune system*
Balances the immune system*
Reduces inflammatory responses*
Reduces oxidative stress and inflammatory reactions at their root
Inhibits the production of molecules which promote inflammation
Balances immune cell function for a balanced immune response
What makes Prepared Immune™ different?
What if your immune sytem is imbalanced and is instead overactive and needs to be regulated down?
Prepared Immune™ brings back immune system balance and control, as it thinks for you to boost your immune system when it needs a boost, and balance your immune system when it needs to be regulated down.
Each capsule contains:Proanthocyanadins (from grape seed extract) 70 mgSterols (from pine phytosterols) 30 mgSterolins 300 mcg
Free from sugar, lactose, soy, preservatives
Dosage:Adults and children over 12 years old: One capsule in the morning and one capsule at night
Children over 5 years old: One capsule daily
1. P.R. Donald; J.H. Lamprecht; M. Freestone; C.F.Albrecht; P.J.D. Bouic; D. Kotze; P.P. van Jaarsveld, A randomized placebo-controlled trial of the efficacy of beta-sitosterol and its glucoside as adjuvants in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis: International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, vol. 1 (5), pp. 518-522, July 1997
2. R.R. Berges; J. Windeler; H.J. Trampisch; T.H. Senge and the b-sitosterol study group, Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of B-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: Lancet, vol. 345, no. 8964, pp. 1529-32, June 1995
3. P.J.D. Bouic; P.P. van Jaarsveld; A. Clark; J.H. Lamprecht; M. Freestone and R.W. Liebenberg, The effects of B-sitosterol (BSS) and B-sitosterol glucoside (BSSG) mixture on selected immune parameters of marathon runner: Inhibition of post marathon immune suppression and inflammation; International Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 234, no. 5636, pp.1221-31, May 1997.
4. Dreher, Henry: The Immune Power Personality, Penguin Books USA Inc., New York, 1995.
5. P.K.D Bouic; S.Etsebeth; R.W. Liebenberg et al, Beta-sitosterol and beta-sitosterol glucoside stimulate the human peripheral blood lymphocyte proliferation: Implications for their use as an immunomodulatory vitamin combination; Int. J. Immunopharmac, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 693-700, 1996.
6. U. Breytenbach; A. Clark; J. Lamprecht; P Bouic, Flow Cytometric analysis of the TH1-TH2 balance in healthy individuals and patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) receiving a plant sterol/sterolin mixture; Cell Biology International, vol. 25, No.1, pp 43-49, 2001
7. N. Nair; S. Mahajan; R.Chawda et. Al, Grape seed extract activate TH1 cells in vitro; Clinical and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, p. 470-476, Mar. 2002
8. R. Nallathambi; A.Poulev; J.B Zuk et. al., Proanthocyanidin-Rich grape seed extract reduces inflammation and oxidative stress and restores tight junction barrier function in Caco-2 colon cells; Nutrients, 2020, 12, 1623; doi:10.3390/nu12061623
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.